Give Local Louisville will take place on Thursday, September 15, from midnight to midnight. As your organization prepares for the big day, we encourage you to refer to this page for updates and for the tools and resources that you need to make Give Local Louisville a success for your organization.
Here are a few quick tips:
- If you think you might have missed one of our emails, click here to review what's gone out. These emails provide important and sometimes time-sensitive information for participating nonprofits.
- Download the Nonprofit Guidebook which provides information, tools, and strategies about how to make the most of Give Local Louisville.
- Visit our online Nonprofit Toolkit, where you’ll find graphics, sample language, and the Timeline Planner.
- If you missed our Donor Engagement Training, here are copies of the Presentation and Notes.
- If you missed our Marketing to the Max Training, here are copies of the Presentation, Notes and Worksheet.
PRIZES AND INCENTIVES
The Community Foundation of Louisville and our generous sponsors will provide prizes and other incentives to help nonprofits attract donors and raise new dollars. This year, the incentive pool is over $200,000 and includes prizes and a new tiered bonus structure. Click here for a full Bonus and Prize Schedule. As a reminder, the three size categories are as follows: total revenue, as reported on your organization's 990, of $0-$499,000, $500,000-$2,499,999, and +$2,500,000.
- Nonprofit Profiles - September 1, 5:00 p.m. - Final changes to your profile must be made before 5 p.m.
- Gifts from CFL fund holders - September 9, 3:00 p.m. - All gifts from CFL fund holders must be made before 3:00 p.m. in order for them to count toward your GLL total.
- GLL Nonprofit Rally – September 15, 11:30-1:30 at 4th Street Live! – Nonprofit tables are full, but everyone is welcome to join in on the fun at 4th Street Live!
UPDATING AND PERFECTING YOUR PROFILE
Take a moment to review your organization's profile; you want this profile to be a positive representation of you and your work. Type your organization's name into the search bar in the top right-hand corner of this screen to view your profile.
To login to your profile, click here. If you need assistance logging in to your profile to make updates, you can search for your organization by clicking this link and searching by name, EIN, or email address. After searching, find your organization and click the green button labeled "Get Profile Access!”
Once you've successfully logged in, you can modify your profile. If you are having trouble uploading photos, please follow these troubleshooting steps:
- Ensure that all media and images are less than 5MB in size.
- After choosing the files to upload, please click "Save". Once saving, check back to verify successful upload.
- If you are having trouble uploading all of the files at once, please upload one image at a time, clicking save after each upload.
- If you are still having trouble uploading your images, please attach the files to an email and send it to "NPOsupport@kimbia.com" with the subject line "Give Local Louisville Image Upload Assistance.”
Final edits must be made before September 1. Updates to your profile will post within 72 hours.